Skip to main content

Careers

Who We Are

We are dedicated to helping the people who utilize our services. If you’re ready to make a difference, browse our openings or upload your resume and tell us your interests. We’ll consider you for future opportunities.

Positions Available

  • The CHO defines and oversees the delivery of comprehensive, primary, and preventive health care to
    Clinica Tepeyac patients, including medical, behavioral, dental, and school based health services. The CHO
    provides clinical leadership of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the success of Tepeyac’s team-based care
    and patient-centered medical home efforts, and to ensure that the medical practice is providing evidencebased,
    high-quality care. The CHO oversees the clinical services of the physician assistants, nurse
    practitioners, behavioral health department, care managers, and other team providers, including volunteer
    providers.
    The CHO will spend 80% of his/her time in direct patient care, and the remaining 20% in administrative
    duties as necessary. The CHO must be board certified in a primary care specialty with a full and
    unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Colorado.
    The CHO effectively represents Clínica Tepeyac in the broader health care community by fostering key
    partnerships that support CT’s strategic goals and priorities. The CHO coordinates care in partnership
    with the Chief Executive Officer and the Executive Leadership team under the guidance of the Board of
    Directors.

  • JOB SUMMARY:
    The Health Promotion Manager provides leadership that serves to align health promotion programs with the organization’s strategic goals and clinical programs. The manager is responsible for the development, planning, delivery and evaluation of health promotion programs, ensuring the highest possible level of engagement, outcomes and customer satisfaction. The HP Manager:
     oversees department and program work plans, budgets and grant deliverables, working closely with the Grants and Contracts Manager, Chief Strategy Officer and finance department staff;
     leads the HP team, including supervision of two promotoras (community health workers) and one outreach and enrollment staff,
     builds and manages external partnerships,
     collaborates with the medical and behavioral health directors on program integration
     represents the department on the multidisciplinary staff leadership team.

  • JOB SUMMARY: Functions as a member of the medical team performing basic medical assisting duties
    Adheres to the spirit of La Clínica Tepeyac mission statement while performing assigned duties.

Close