We are dedicated to helping the people who utilize our services. If you’re ready to make a difference, browse our openings or upload your resume and tell us your interests. We’ll consider you for future opportunities.
A. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, MBA Preferred
2. Experience: Two to Five Years of Revenue Cycle Management Experience is Required
3. Language: Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, but not required
4. Certification/Licensure/Registration: Valid Driver’s License.
5. Ideal Candidate: Will have strong initiative and the passion to advocate and provide healthcare to the underserved.
6. This Position id fully grant-funded and contingent upon continued funding.
B. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead the medical, behavioral health, and dental revenue cycle team and collection for all patient encounters from claim submission through to collection to manage accounts receivable to maximize revenue collected.
2. Direct staff to ensure that accurate submission of all claims and timely collections occur
in accordance with all third-party contract terms including, Medicaid, Medicare,
managed care, commercial insurance, and direct patient pay.
3. Monitor coding of visits, identify opportunities for quality improvement and
implement/secure training as needed.
4. Ensure that unprocessed claims and denials are reviewed, reworked, and resubmitted to
ensure revenue maximization.
5. Assure maximization of cash collections through diligent and timely monitoring of all
open accounts receivable balances.
6. Prepare detailed analyses and reports of billing and accounts receivable activity and
results, including performance matrixes, bad debt expense and AR days outstanding.
$55,000. salary for the Revenue Cycle Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Medical Assistants are cross-trained to perform administrative and clinical duties. Medical assistants are instrumental in helping patients feel at ease in the clinic and often explain the physician’s instructions.
Medical Assistants are an essential member of the Patient-Centered Medical Home.
Clínica Tepeyac is engaged in several important initiatives and practice transformation efforts including the implementation of a team-based care model, pursuit of Patient Centered Medical Home certification through the National Committee for Quality Assurance, implementation of a fully integrated evidence-based pediatric model, and deployment of evidence informed health initiatives. The Quality Improvement and Corporate Compliance Manager (QICCM) manages the development and implementation of the organizational QI plan and of a corporate compliance program central to Clinica Tepeyac’s core functions and organizational and growth priorities. The QICCM works closely with leadership, clinic and program staff to achieve quality and program goals. The QICCM participates in clinical and administrative decision-making, and works with development and project teams to ensure capture and accurate reporting of required data to funders and internally.
The ideal candidate is highly organized and flexible, enjoys leading project teams and working on multiple projects simultaneously, and is motivated to ensure high quality care and access to services for underserved populations in an integrated care model. S/He is a self-starter, is passionate about the role of quality improvement and the importance of corporate compliance in the delivery of high-quality care, and has demonstrated ability to engage a wide range of staff in those efforts.