2017 date to be determined! Check back soon for the date!
Fiesta on the Plaza was held on Saturday, October 8, 2016.
- Our signature fundraiser and annual celebration, with cultural entertainment and award presentation
- For community leaders, business leaders and friends of Clínica Tepeyac
- Funds raised go to general operating support and programming
- Tables, sponsorships and individual tickets are available
It was a fun, high-energy cultural celebration that raised money to provide health and wellness services to the medically underserved in Metro Denver. During Fiesta on the Plaza, awards were presented to those individuals and organizations who have selflessly contributed to the mission of Clínica Tepeyac. The evening also features entertainment and a live and silent auction.
This year we were excited to honor Dr. William Burman of Denver Health with the Corazon y Alma (Heart and Soul) award-- for his unwavering commitment to the health and wellness of the most vulnerable members of our community--and Delta Dental with the Outstanding Community Partner Award-- for the tremendous support the company and Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation have provided to Clínica Tepeyac over the years. Planning is already underway for our 2017 signature events: Fiesta on The Plaza, Tortillas for Tepeyac and Adelante 5k. To see photos from the event, please click here.
Our 2016 Sponsors!
Rosas Sponsors ($10,000)
Salud Y Vida Sponsors ($5,000)
- Denver Health Foundation, http://www.denverhealthfoundation.org/
- Citywide Banks, https://www.citywidebanks.com/contact/dtc-branch/
- Quest Diagnostics, http://questdiagnostics.com
Photos From Fiesta 2016
Photos from Fiesta 2015
Photos from Fiesta 2014
Governor John Hickenlooper puts away his cellphone after taking a selfie with the almost 700 attendees as he delivers his welcoming remarks.
SHADES Scholarship Award recipient
Dr. Monita Poudyal
Auctioneer, Reggie Rivers; former Denver Broncos Running Back
Trio Encantada serenades
Jesse Ogas, Ken Salazar and Reggie Rivers triple-up to auctioneer
Ken and Hope Salazar deliver a heartfelt "Thank You" as they receive the
Corazon y Alma award for their support of Clínica Tepeyac.
To close out the evening, we all sing "Volver, Volver" led by Gregg Moss and Jim Garcia, Belen Deleon, Trio Encantada and Mariachi Vasquez