2017 date to be determined! Check back soon for the date!
Fiesta on the Plaza was held on Saturday, October 8, 2016.
- Our signature fundraiser and annual celebration, with cultural entertainment and award presentation
- For community leaders, business leaders and friends of Clínica Tepeyac
- Funds raised go to general operating support and programming
- Tables, sponsorships and individual tickets are available
It was a fun, high-energy cultural celebration that raised money to provide health and wellness services to the medically underserved in Metro Denver. During Fiesta on the Plaza, awards were presented to those individuals and organizations who have selflessly contributed to the mission of Clínica Tepeyac. The evening also features entertainment and a live and silent auction.
This year we were excited to honor Dr. William Burman of Denver Health with the Corazon y Alma (Heart and Soul) award-- for his unwavering commitment to the health and wellness of the most vulnerable members of our community--and Delta Dental with the Outstanding Community Partner Award-- for the tremendous support the company and Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation have provided to Clínica Tepeyac over the years. Planning is already underway for our 2017 signature events: Fiesta on The Plaza, Tortillas for Tepeyac and Adelante 5k. To see photos from the event, please click here.
Our 2016 Sponsors!
Rosas Sponsors ($10,000)
Salud Y Vida Sponsors ($5,000)
- Denver Health Foundation, http://www.denverhealthfoundation.org/
- Citywide Banks, https://www.citywidebanks.com/contact/dtc-branch/
- Quest Diagnostics, http://questdiagnostics.com
Photos From Fiesta 2016
Photos from Fiesta 2015
Photos from Fiesta 2014
Welcome to Fiesta on the Plaza 2014
Hosted by two of Denver's Best
Entertainment Provided by:
Award Recipients: The Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth
The evening kicked-off with Mariachi Vasquez
Grupo Folklorico Sabor Latino
Cleo Parker Robinson Dance Ensemble
Belen De Leon displays her tremendous singing ability at the top of the show
Our emcees were in rare form as they presided over the festivities.
Jim Garcia, passionate as ever, explains the importance of Clínica Tepeyac's 20th anniversary celebration and the community it serves.
Tami Door, CEO/Pres. of Downtown Denver Partnership; receives a rare gift in honor of her support.