¡Adelante! 5K Run/Walk and Community Festival
The ¡Adelante! 5K Walk and Run and Community Festival is a community-building health and wellness celebration. The event is open to men, women and families. Come join us and your neighbors!
■ Where: Stapleton Recreation Center, 5090 Broadway, Denver, CO
■ When: Sunday, August 6, 2017
■ Time: 8AM – 1PM
■ Registration for the race opens at 8AM
■ Walk & Run starts at 9AM
■ Community Festival is free to everyone and runs from 8AM – 1PM!
■ 5K Walk & Run: $25 Adults ($30 on the day of the event), $5 for Kids
■ Kids Fun Run: Free
In 2017, we will have the same activities as last year, and MUCH MORE!
- A fun 5 K run/walk and kids fun run!
- Community health exposition!
- Free healthy snacks for runners/walkers!
- Food for purchase at food trucks.
- A climbing wall!
- Biking obstacle course for kids!
- Smoothie-making bike!
- Face painting!
- Colorado Rapids Street Team!
- Aztec dancers!
- A live DJ!
- Denver professional sports team mascot!
- CU cheerleaders and mascot!
Sponsorships, individual and family registrations are available.
For questions or to learn more about sponsorships for ¡Adelante! 2017 please contact Denise Santana firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-274-2925.
#Adelante5K #ClinicaTepeyac #NHCW17
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Clínica relies on contributions from businesses and individuals to impact as many lives as possible. We make good use of your investments – 84% of fund go directly to patient care and health education programs.
Here are some ways your financial support helps patients:
· $10,000…Exercise/training group – 80 Latinas, 12 months
· $8,500…..Diabetes prevention class - 16 weeks, 30 patients
· $5,000…..Supplies to screen 500 people at health fair
· $2,500…..Retinal surgery with follow-ups
· $2,000…..Prenatal patient (8 visits plus ultrasound)
· $600……..Eye laser procedure with follow-up visit
· $200……..CT scan, MRI, or steroid injection
· $155……..Group therapy (8 sessions)
· $100……..Ultrasound or specialty-care office visit
· $25……….One medical or behavioral health visit